265 Prospect Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215
A city of endless possibility.
A city beyond mortality.
A city of love and dust.
Welcome to the City of Gods Halloween – a grand convergence of pantheistic power, a gathering of grotesque opulence and eternal extravagance. An offering to you by House of YES and ZERO, featuring the Burning Man camps who have given us our most divine memories and moments:
We welcome all deities, demigods and demons, gods and goddesses, creatures of creation and those devoted to hedonism beyond the human realm.
Our City is an endless maze of temples and altars, shrines and sanctuaries for your play and pleasure. Pray and prey upon. Be feared of your wrath and indulge in the rapture of dance. You are magic incarnate, the supreme ruler of all. This is your city. We are your worshippers.
: : : FEATURING : : :
Extravagant Grand Ballroom & decadent balconies
4 Floors of experiences and offerings
15+ International and local DJs
10 Full Bars
Elixirs of Eternal Life
Nourishing food, juices, and treats
Delicious and Decadent bites
Temple of the Goddess
Dionysus Wine Bar
Myth, Mystics, Magic & Mania
Religious & Sacrilegious Texts
Shrines and Altars of Seduction
Kali Ma’s Chamber of Blood
Performance Rituals and Rites
Sanctuaries of Sin and Soul
Surprises and Delights
For table reservations, please reach out to Lyla at email@example.com
: : : DRESS CODE : : :
Dress for the Gods. Extravagant, imaginative, creative looks are encouraged. See costume inspiration here: www.pinterest.com/houseofyesnyc/CITY-OF-GODS
: : : MUSIC : : :
City of Gods brings together communities and camps in an inclusive environment welcome to everyone. The City will feature 7 zones of musical offerings from 15+ outstanding international and local DJs and live musicians. For the second year in a row, and in the true spirit of the playa, we choose to NOT announce our DJ lineup. Come with an open mind, and open heart, and a willingness to experience all this city has to offer.
: : : TICKETING POLICY : : :
• This is a 21+ event. Valid ID is required for entry.
• There are no ticket refunds. All sales are final.
• There is no re-entry.
• There is no need to print a physical ticket. We will scan your ticket from your phone.
• If you can’t find your PDF ticket, please visit the Tickets section of your Eventbrite account.
• In the event that purchaser cannot use ticket, tickets are transferable. Please do an official ticket transfer using these instructions: bit.ly/yestickettransfer
• Reselling a ticket above face value goes against the spirit of the event. Don’t do it!
• Tickets can only be purchased online via Eventbrite.
• CITY OF GODS can only guarantee the validity of your ticket if purchased directly from Eventbrite. Any tickets purchased through third-party vendors cannot be verified or accommodated when issues arise.